FBISE Revised Improvement of Grade Marks Policy
if link does not open , you can read it below
No.FBISE/SSC/CE/2007/446 Dated 24th July 2007
It is notified for the general information of all concerned that a facility of improving grade/marks is being extended to the candidates by allowing them to appear in upto two subjects/papers of their choice and at the same time retaining the earlier policy of keeping the option open for the candidates to appear in Part-I or Part-II or in both the parts/entire examination within one year of passing relevant examination.
2. This supercedes previous notification No.FBISE/CE/2007/373 dated 17th February 2007 and shall come into effect from the date of declaration of results of the SSC and HSSC annual examinations 2007.
(MUZAFFAR UL HASAN)
CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS
All Affiliated Institutions.
- JS (Admn), Ministry of Education, Islamabad.
- The Director (Monitoring & Evaluation Cell), Ministry of Education, Islamabad.
- All Chairmen, BISEs in Pakistan.
- The Director General, FDE, G-9/4, Islamabad.
- The Director of Education, Directorate of Education, FGEI (C&G), Sir Syed Road, Rawalpindi Cantt.
- The Director of Eduction, Naval Education Services, NHQ, Islamabad.
- The Secretary IBCC, Islamabad.
- The Director of Education, Fauji Foundation Complex, Rawalpindi Cantt.
- The Director, Army Public School & College System, Army Central Library, GHQ, Rawalpindi.
10. All GSOs-I of (C/G) Regional Offices.
11. The Director Education, Directorate of Education, PAF Rear Air HQs, Peshawar.
12. The Director Education, Overseas Pakistani Foundation, G-5, Islamabad.
13. The Editor, Daily Leading News Papers of Rawalpindi/Islamabad.
14. PA to Chairman and Secretary FBISE, Islamabad.
15. Officer Incharge, Sub Office, Gilgit, NAs.
16. Officer Incharge Web site.
Note: All above text is copyright by FBISE FBISE.EDU.PK Islamabad
Old papers of Federal Board can be viewed here